The Interlaken Leadership Awards proposal review committee is composed of CSL scientists and physicians
who currently work in the field of polyvalent immunoglobulins and clinical investigations. These individuals
meet annually to review applications
submitted by investigators.
The Interlaken Leadership Awards proposal review committee selects applications
for funding based on the following criteria:
- Scientific merit/strength of hypothesis
- Relevance to the current focus of the program (currently neuroimmunology)
- Research feasibility
Proposal and award timelines
Interlaken Leadership Awards grants are awarded annually.
The deadline for submitting letters of intent and full applications for this review cycle has passed.
We welcome you to return to the website in several months, when the next review cycle will begin.
Conditions of participation
Successful applicants will be required to:
- Enter into a grant agreement (contract) with CSL Behring prior to receiving any
(CSL Behring will provide the agreement template).
- Submit a final report to the committee upon completion of the funded research period.
- Publish their research findings in a reputable peer-reviewed journal.