Purposes for which grant funds may be used
Subject to compliance with the laws of relevant local jurisdictions and terms of
the grant contract, Interlaken Leadership Awards grants may be used for purposes
the payment of:
- Portions of salaries of the principal investigator, co-investigators and support
that are directly related to the research.
- Costs related to the recruitment and management of subjects.
- Fees related to institutional review board/ethics committee applications.
- Cost of study drug.
- Study-related software license fees.
- Study-related travel.
- Publication expenses.
Interlaken Leadership Awards grants may not be used for these purposes:
- Medical or accident insurance.
- Liability insurance.
- Any expense not directly related to the research.
CLS Behring can supply:
- Immunoglobulin for intravenous use (IVIG 10%, Privigen®).
- Immunoglobulin for subcutaneous use (SCIG 20%, Hizentra®).
CSL Behring will not supply Placebo.
Any individual actively engaged and experienced in clinical or basic research in a field of study
consistent with the goals of this program is eligible for an award. No distinction
will be made on the basis of gender, ethnic origin, geography, or religious or political